Proposed New Loans
- Member must plough back the entire amount of his/her dividends and interest on deposits until the loan is fully cleared.
- Member shall be entitled to a maximum of four (4) times of his/her deposits.
- There shall be no need of writing letters to Credit Committee requesting for four (4) times multiplier.
- The loan repayment period shall be 72 months.
- Interest of 1.25% per month on reducing balance.
Top – Up Loan
- All loan facilities can be topped-up.
- The member should have repaid the loan for at least three months.
- This facility shall be disbursed subject to availability of funds.
- 1.25% interest per month on reducing balance
The sinking fund fee shall be levied @ 1.25% of the amount granted
- Repayable up to a maximum of 60 months. However, topped up School fees and Emergency loans shall be repaid in 24 months.
- No waiting period
- 10% interest per month on reducing balance
- Repayment period of 3 months
- Maximum of Kshs. 100,000.00
- Must save at least Kshs. 1,000 per month towards Super Savings